Wednesday, April 26, 2017

River City Bicycles

After an exhaustive search for black Handsome Cycles Mud Butler fenders, 45mm width I finally located them in Oregon at a small shop called River City Bicycles.  I called the shop beforehand to confirm stock and to ensure they would go out first thing Monday morning since I ordered on Saturday.  Unfortunately, Tuesday morning came around and they still were not showing shipped.  I did pay extra for two day shipping with the intent they would arrive by Wednesday.  Called them first thing and spoke to someone who then gave me the mobile number for their internet sales manager.  Left a voice mail and also followed up with an email.  Before I knew it, the fenders were upgraded to overnight to ensure I had them as expected.  I also received a followup call moments after delivery to ensure everything was good, which it was.  That is what I call top notch customer service.

Great work River City Bicycles!  I would definitely order from them again.

http://rivercitybicycles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment