Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gemini Duo (2013) First Impressions

I received a Gemini Duo bike light for Christmas (thanks mom and dad!) and finished my first ride.  Overall, the light is impressive and extremely small and bright.  For the most part, I will be using the light for daytime riding on my road bike.  The primary mode will be strobe. Due to the small nature of the battery, I opted for the two cell model as apposed to the bulky and heavy four cell model.  The two cell provides  more than enough power for the duration I would be needing.

While out on the road, people definitely noticed me more which is the intent.  Being a bit older now (and I am not old), I no longer find bike lights "dorky" and would rather be as noticeable as possible.  This light provides that comfort and at the right price (around $169 on sale from Gemini).

There will be many more rides with this light, but thought I would offer first impressions and a few pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment